Whether you’re trying our foot peeling mask for the first time or the 30th, you’ll want to be sure to get the best possible results. We would love to help you use our products properly so you can achieve what you desire. Use these tips to get the most out of every Baby Foot foot peel you do!
Tips For Using Your Foot Peeling Mask
- Remove your nail polish. Baby Foot can mess up your nail polish. Most people do a foot peel when their polish is getting old, then replace it once the treatment is completed.
- Give yourself plenty of time. You’ll want to keep you feet in the foot peeling mask inside our booties for an hour, and you’ll need to prepare your feet before that and wash them after. Don’t cut your treatment short! Instead, plan it into your schedule when you have plenty of time.
- Soak your feet in water. Water activates Baby Foot and helps it work as designed. Saturate your feet every day.
- Be patient. It can take 3-7 days for your feet to start peeling and even longer for some people. Care for your feet consistently and the peel will eventually work.
- Don’t force your feet to peel. Never pull skin off your feet that isn’t sloughing off on its own. If you need to cut skin at some point, that’s better than pulling too much off.
- Don’t use lotion or other oil-based moisturizing. The oil in most lotions can interfere with your foot peeling mask. Avoid it and use water-based products instead. Resume lotion use after your feet peel.
Follow these tips and your Baby Foot foot peeling mask should work well. Before long, you’ll have the smooth, soft feet you’ve been wanting and you can feel confident about wearing sandals again.