How to Use Exfoliation Foot Peels from Baby Foot ©
Before you get started with our exfoliating foot peel treatment, there are a few things you need to know to achieve the best results.
- Remove nail polish from toenails.
- Wet feet thoroughly. Water helps to soften the skin thus allowing maximum penetration of the gel.
- Soak your feet in the gel for one hour as instructed on the back of your Baby Foot® package to allow the gel to be fully absorbed.
- After you've completed the treatment, soak your feet in water daily to activate the peeling process. Because Baby Foot requires water to activate its formula, it is essential that you follow this step in order for your feet to peel properly.
- Dead skin cells will start to peel between 3 and 7 days after the initial application.
- Do not forcibly remove dead skin cells when peeling begins. The amount of time it takes to peel may vary from person to person. As a result, peeling can take 1- 2 weeks to begin. If your feet have a build up of dry skin, we recommend a second application of Baby Foot® 4 weeks after the first application. Our moisturizing foot mask can also help keep the skin on your feet moisturized and hydrated.
Baby Foot © Instructions
What follows are directions for how to use Baby Foot Exfoliating Peels properly:
1. Cut along the dotted line of the pack and place foot in the bootie. Secure booties with attached adhesive tape as directed. Repeat for your other foot.
2. Leave sock packs on for the required time (1hr.) in order to allow the gel to fully absorb into your feet.
3. Place a pair of socks over the Baby Foot® plastic booties and leave on for the duration of the treatment.
4. Remove the sock packs and wash your feet gently with soap and water. Soak your feet daily for effective peeling to occur.